Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Payroll Duplicated due to time out, have reversed but entitlements aren't correct

When I processed the first payroll of this financial year, file has been updated to STP stage 2, a duplicate payroll was sent to the ATO. I have reversed the duplication however when I look at an employees entitlement balance on their card file the accrued hours from the correct payroll have not flowed through, but on the entitlement balance report they are showing up as correct. Also when I look at an employees pay history it is showing a $0 balance for all categories. Can anyone help fix this? I have already spent hours on hold with the support line with no joy of any answers.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ClaireS78 

I'm sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If you still need assistance with this or with anything else please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

ClaireS78
      User

Thanks Tracey,

Finally spoke with someone at MYOB support earlier this week and was told they couldn't fix the file, I'd have to do it myself (over 90 cards to manually update) but their solution wouldn't completely fix the issue. Ending up restoring the backup from EOFY and re-entered 4 payrolls.