Forum Discussion

payroll314
Contributing User
2 years ago

Payroll and electronic clearing

Hello. I hope someone can help me with this... i did payroll recently and when i hit the bank file, the file was saved as a PDF instead of aba file. I then tried to delete the transaction so it can go back to the electronic payments but i couldn't delete and prompted me to reverse instead which i did. 

my issue now is the whole batch of those pays are still currently sitting on my electronic clearing account😪 please help, thank you 

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

Have you tried doing a prepare electronic payment to set up another bank file from there?

Lisa

payroll314
      Contributing User

I deleted them from the electronic clearing account and they're now sitting on the prepare electronic payment. How can i delete them from here? This batch has already been paid and i don't want to manually reverse them I'm worried they'll have effect on STP and super

LRBooks61
        Ultimate Cover User

Hi

you still need to get the transaction into the bank account to reconcile 

so you need to prepare the payment and yes the aba file will be created but unless you upload to the bank it won't come out again

preparing the deposit will put the payroll into the correct bank account in myob

hope that helps

lisa