Forum Discussion

Mel3066
Contributing User
2 years ago

Problem Creating a Payroll ABAB Bank File

Hi,

I've just taken over payroll in the company I work for, although I have many years Myob Payroll experience in my previous company.  I have administrator access and I've sorted out adding myself as a person who can declare the payrun to ATO.  The payroll has been processed but now suddenly I'm unable to create an ABA file to upload to the bank.  Not sure why as I'm also accounts payable and had no issues previously.  What could be causing this please?

Thanks - Mel

18 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Mel3066

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! So I can assist can you please confirm if you get any error messages when creating the ABA file ?

Mel3066
      Contributing User

Thank you Melisa, I was a "Trusted User" on my old work email account.  :)  

When I'm creating the bank file, this is what happens.. 

I got to "bank file" to create my ABA file

It gives me the error message and says it needs to close.  I'm unable to click on the "view error details" - nothing happens.  So I click on "check here for a solution" 

Then it takes me to the myob link and shows "system unauthorised access exception"

I've never had this happen before. 🤷‍♀️

**Edited: Screenshots removed by Moderator

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Mel3066

Thanks for the screenshots, can you please click on view error details on the error message that you receive and download the error log as .TXT file. Once downloaded can you please attach it to this thread so I can investigate further.