Forum Discussion

BradC1
User
3 years ago

Re: Still processing super payment

Hi Melisa_D 

We are experiencing the same issue as well.

I have tried to private message you, but it is not letting me.

Can you please private message me and i will reply with our information?

Thanks

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I have the same issue - Myob has been processing my super payment since 7 April 2022. I tried to call the Myob help line & there is a 2 hour wait!! How can this be rectified??

BradC1 wrote:

Hi Melisa_D 

We are experiencing the same issue as well.

I have tried to private message you, but it is not letting me.

Can you please private message me and i will reply with our information?

Thanks

• Hi BradC1djcherry,

Thanks for your posts. Can I please confirm if the payment has been deducted out of your bank account ? If it has, 

generally speaking If the status of the payment is still "Processing Payment", it will still be processing through the clearinghouse and has not yet been released to the respective super funds. SuperChoice has advised allowing 5 working days for the payment to be processed, so I would check it again in a couple of days to allow for this.

djcherry
      User

Hi Melisa,

No - the funds haven't been debited from our account as yet despite the payment being processed last Thursday 7th April which is now over 5 business days! I managed to finally get through to your help desk after a very long waiting time and they advised that there were no problems with my super payment. Myob's own website advises if the payment has not been deducted from the bank account within 3 business days, there is an issue and to contact the help desk. I am therefore sceptical that there are no issues!

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi djcherry

I'm happy to take a look into this for you, please send me a private message with your serial number, full name and email address and confirmation of the super amount.