Forum Discussion

nduro
Experienced User
2 years ago

Saved Payroll is now unopenable in Account Right desktop version after also opening it in Web Browser version. Dates all mucked up.

Hi All,

I created a Payroll in the Account Right desktop version and Saved / Closed for later.

Then I was looking at that saved in progress Payroll entry the Web Browser version. (We have just put Company File online so still exploring)

But then when I go back to the desktop version, now it will not open this save payrool and the dates have gone haywire (see screenshots below). It just presents an error?

I can still access through the Web Browser but not desktop version. Why would it not reflect the same in both?

Thanks Nathan

PayrollImage1.jpgPayrollImage2.jpg

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi nduro 

Thank you for your post. We are aware of a current situation where if a pay run is created on the browser, it is not possible to continue it on the desktop version.

Our teams are currently working on a resolution, but the workaround would be to continue the pay run on the same version it was saved (i.e. if you start it on the browser, resume it on the browser).

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.