Forum Discussion

EricDMF1
Contributing User
3 years ago

Super Payments

Hi all,

I am trying to review and accept the new product disclosure statement and direct debit agreement for the new Super changes but everytime i do i get an error screen 

Whoops, we've hit a snag!

You need to be an AccountRight or MYOB Business online administrator, or the MYOB account owner, to agree to the new Terms and Conditions for MYOB Pay Super.

Contact one of your online administrators or the MYOB account owner, and they’ll set you up.

I am the person that processes the monthly superannuation payment already so i cant figure out what is wrong or why iyts saying i need to be setup.

Can anyone please advise???

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi EricDMF1 

Thanks for your post. You need to be logged in as the Administrator or file owner in order to review and accept the new product disclosure statement. If you're unsure or need to change the user roles this help article, Manage user roles, has detailed information. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

EricDMF1
      Contributing User

HI Tracey,

I am already setup as a Pay Super Administrator - is this not sufficient to review and accept the new product disclosure statement?

Kind regards

Eric

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi EricDMF1 

The change needs to be done by a signatory on the bank account to legally authorise and approve the
        change, which is why it must be an online Owner or Administrator. The Pay Super Administrator is often an employee without authorisation over the bank account.

If you are logged in using the same email as your Community Forum log in, this email is not an Administrator or file owner email. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

FiMac
      Contributing Cover User

Hi,

I cannot see where to review and accept the new product disclosure statement. At what point in the Pay Super process should I expect to see this? Do I need to update my MYOB software?

TIA 

Fiona

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi FiMac 

The Pay Super service has been temporarily disabled while our teams deal with a duplication error with payment. We do hope to have that service enabled later this week so that those payments can be made.