Forum Discussion

Deo1
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Super Returned by Super Company AMP Life

I have two amounts retured on my bank statement with reference Amp Life . I have credited it to Super clearing account and the question is how do i repay this to the correct account. Why are all my returns from Amp Life .

• Hi Deo1,

In the first step of the help article I've attached, it will guide you through reversing the entire batch, however, step 2 of the article will explain the different processes for successfully paid contributions (already paid) vs returned contributions. See screenshot below for successfully paid contributions:

If you have any further queries after going through the help article, please reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Deo1,

Thank you for your post.

In regards to processing this super through the clearing-house again, please use the below link as a guide for this: 

In regards to why the super has been returned, only the fund in question would be able to provide this information (usually), however, if you would like to send me a private message with your serial number, I'd be happy to see if there's any information on our side that will assist you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Deo1
      Experienced User

Does that mean i have to reverse the whole batch. Because my payment contains super for about 20 staff .

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Deo1,

Yes, this would be the case.

As the contributions are included in a batch payment, the entire batch would need to be reversed. Following the above help article in the previous message would be the correct process for this situation. 

Let me know if you have any further queries.