Forum Discussion

Michelle_G68
Trusted Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Superannuation not calculating on Annual Leave for Salary Staff

I have changed our company accounts to MYOB Accountright Live for the 2019 finanacial year.  I setup the Payroll categories including superannuation exactly the same as they were in my Accountright E...
    5 years ago

UPDATE:

I have done some more searching last night and believe I may have the answer to my problem but would appreciate if someone could confirm.

I had staff on salary setup as base salary in the superannuation setup and staff on wages setup as gross wages.

From what I read last night the gross wages category isn't for staff on wages, it is the category that includes all payroll categories and then you can tick to exempt the categories you don't want included.

This would explain why it only seems to be effecting salary staff with annual leave and not wage staff on annual leave.

I think this is slightly confusing terminology on MYOBs part.  Maybe it should be more of a select all category rather than gross wages.  

Would appreciate confirmation on this or not if I am incorrect in my understanding.

Thanks all.