Forum Discussion

KarenH3
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Superanuation Categories

I am trying to set up a new Superannuation Category and once I have filled all required fields, there is nowhere for me to click "OK" to save the new category.  I am grateful for assistance :)

• Hi KarenH3

Thank you for your post. The Superannuation Guarantee payroll category window is longer now due to new Contribution Type field and STP Phase 2 information being added.

To move that window so that you can see the OK and Cancel buttons, please use the scroll bar on the right hand side. If you're unable to see the scroll bar you will need to minimise that window by clicking on the minimise button highlighted. Make sure it's the minimise button for the payroll category window, not the Command Centre:

Do let me know if you need further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi KarenH3

Thank you for your post. The Superannuation Guarantee payroll category window is longer now due to new Contribution Type field and STP Phase 2 information being added.

To move that window so that you can see the OK and Cancel buttons, please use the scroll bar on the right hand side. If you're unable to see the scroll bar you will need to minimise that window by clicking on the minimise button highlighted. Make sure it's the minimise button for the payroll category window, not the Command Centre:

Do let me know if you need further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.