Forum Discussion

Leigh_P
Experienced User
2 years ago

Timesheet Import

We use Deputy for timesheets and export across to MYOB payroll. We gave an employee a raise so I created a new pay item for the amount in MYOB and have matched the name of it in Deputy. The amount the employee is getting paid imports across correctly but it still shows the pay item name as the previous item I used before the raise. To fix it all I have worked out to do is on the MYOB timesheet I am able to click on the pay item description and delete the text and re enter with the correct pay item name but I don't want to do every time. Do you know why the pay item name wouldn't be matching up? I tried deleting the pay item they were on before but it won't let me delete it for that employee because it is used by other employees. Thanks for your help.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Leigh_P

Thanks for your post. Are you still having troubles with this ? If you are, are you able to save make the changes in the import document and save it as a new document and try to import that timesheet. Does it match ? 

I'd also suggest clearing your AccountRight cache before trying. 

Leigh_P
      Experienced User

Thank you. I can't see the file called MYOB in that local app data folder. I have attached the list of files I can see. Can you direct me to it? Also once we find it, how do I know what version folder to select?

Leigh_P
        Experienced User

My deputy timesheets export across to the cloud so maybe that's why I can see the correct folder. I have cleared my Google Cache hoping that would help but I have exported across and I'm still getting the same problem. Any further ideas?