Forum Discussion

BLH
User
11 months ago

Update Super Limit

Hi, 

I am urgently needing to process some additional employer superannuation contributions this week for EOFY but I need approval of  the Pay Super Change of Details approved (lodged 20/06/2023 via email). I am unable to change the limit and process the payments without this approval. I have e-mailed the paysuper e-mail again today (21/06/23) but am still awaiting a reply. This is urgent as the payments may not get processed on time. 

Thanks

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, BLH thank you for posting!

Regarding your concern about changing your Pay Super details, check this Help Article: Changing your Pay Super payment details

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah

BLH
      User

Thanks Hannah  but the amount required is above the limit and I can only use the form to change this which has still not been assessed so unfortunately this is not a solution. 

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Thank you for this, BLH.

To confirm you have completed the form and have it sent to paysuper@myob.com to process it, right?

If it is sent already, kindly wait for their Email reply as they will take action on your concern.