Forum Discussion

penejane
Partner
5 years ago
Solved

error - there is no electronic reporting specification available for this payroll year

• Hi penejane 

Just taking a look at the online file at our end, we are showing as two instances of the file - one stuck in restoring and another one not yet accessed. Generally, this happens when a user is attempting to open the file when it is restoring. To correct it we do need to lodge a ticket with our team to get that resolved - which I have done on your behalf.  I would recommend using a copy of the backup file locally until that our team have resolved that enquiry at which point we can just re-upload that local file to the cloud.

In terms of getting that local file corrected with your no electronic reporting specification... message, I have sent you a private message on the Forum with a tool that can be downloaded and run over that local file. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • MYOB closes when I go to the payroll reporting centre - tried with old backup file to do the old way but says I dont have electronic access ihave been doing STP since beginning of last year for this c

• Hi penejane 

We do need to arrange for a script to be run over the company file. In theory, the running of this script should fix both the payment summaries and the payroll reporting error.

In order to arrange for that script to be run can you confirm the following information:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
      penejane
      Partner
      I have an online file and a backup off line - I tried to restore but internet timed out and now cannot open the online file at all 
      I GET A CONNECTION ERROR MESSAGE " WE'RE SORRY BUT SOMETHING HAS INTERUPPTED aCCOUNTRIGHT AND YOU NEED TO RESTART"  - WHICH i DID BUT STILL GET SAME MESSAGE - OTHER FILES OPEN

offline backup file I can send though we transfer or can i put it online  and be ok

Serial number last four digits   4409
      File ID   2

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi penejane 

Just taking a look at the online file at our end, we are showing as two instances of the file - one stuck in restoring and another one not yet accessed. Generally, this happens when a user is attempting to open the file when it is restoring. To correct it we do need to lodge a ticket with our team to get that resolved - which I have done on your behalf.  I would recommend using a copy of the backup file locally until that our team have resolved that enquiry at which point we can just re-upload that local file to the cloud.

In terms of getting that local file corrected with your no electronic reporting specification... message, I have sent you a private message on the Forum with a tool that can be downloaded and run over that local file.