Forum Discussion

12 months ago
Solved

login error on Teams kiosk

Good morning,

I am having lodding into my Teams Kiosk.

"We didnt recognise that email or password. Please try again....

Please help as we want to roll this out ASAP.

Thanks

Oliver

• Hi cadincleaners 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Could you please confirm if you've set up MYOB Team before attempting to login the KIOSK app? If not, our Help Article Getting started with MYOB Team, has the detailed instruction on how to set this up. Once MYOB Team has been set up the Approving Manager can set up the Kiosk, Setting up and using MYOB Team on kiosk, has detailed instruction to assist with this.

If you have this set up and you're still unable to log in, please do let me know by sending us the screenshot of the error you are receiving. 

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Princess

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi cadincleaners 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Could you please confirm if you've set up MYOB Team before attempting to login the KIOSK app? If not, our Help Article Getting started with MYOB Team, has the detailed instruction on how to set this up. Once MYOB Team has been set up the Approving Manager can set up the Kiosk, Setting up and using MYOB Team on kiosk, has detailed instruction to assist with this.

If you have this set up and you're still unable to log in, please do let me know by sending us the screenshot of the error you are receiving. 

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Princess

cadincleaners
      User

I called through to MYOB and was able to resolve the issue.

We needed to setup different user access to the portal which allowed the approving managaer to set it up.

The issue was our error and not with the siftware.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi cadincleaners

Thank you for the update on this and apologies for the delayed response.

We're glad to hear that the phone support team was able to resolve this for you. Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
        Leneth