Forum Discussion

Imprec44
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

Attaching documents to sales invoices - ANY UPDATE ON THIS PLEASE

I would like to be able to attach documents to Sales Invoices.   

Attaching documents direct from the Intray would make things a lot easier/paperless - items such as Purchase Orders, weight dockets, Signed approvals and any other paperwork  for future reference. 

TIA

Julie

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Julie (Imprec44)

We appreciate your feedback on this.

I don't have an estimated time frame regarding implementing Sales through the In Tray into the software, but I've passed your comments on to the relevant team.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Imprec44
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Samara,

This has been a question for over 2 years, something needs to be done to address this.  Xero has this function, MYOB will lose customers if it takes this long to implement something that people are wanting in this paperless society.  You must realize that Purchase Orders, Con Notes etc etc are all emailed to the Company, these all have to be printed (at an extra cost) and filed for auditing.

Please put this as a priority.

Kind regards

Julie

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Julie (@Imprec44)

We will pass this on to our teams. Please feel free to post again if you have further suggestions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• Good Morning

We  would like to be able to attach documents to Sales Invoices, we have field service sheets and customer orders that we would like to link to the Sales Invoice using the Intray on MYOB this will really help us to reduce the amount of paperwork we have to print, file and archive. 

I love the feature on the purchasing and spend money side but it would be amazing to have on the sales side of things as well.  

Kind Regards

Zina