Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Auto Build Showing Extra Items

We are having an issue with Auto-Build that is very annoying.

In the Item for the auto build item the correct amounts of each product needed are listed.

When I click Auto-Build and enter one unit of the build item the transaction appears with about 4 extra items added to the build.

I have looked in the build items and they appear to have only what is needed and look ok. I have also tried auto build then deleting the extras and recording the build, hoping it would commit the last build to memory and only include what was in the last recorded build. Next time I went to build all the extras came up again, so this did not work.

Where in MYOB are these extra items recorded and being added to our auto-build items?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi Louis87 

Could you please check if any of the components required to build the item also have auto-build setup themselves? If so and if the component item does not have enough stock on hand, AccountRight will automatically build the components item as well when you choose to build the end product item. 

Please feel free to let us know how you go.

Louis87
      User

I have looked and that does not appear to be the issue.

If I change what is in the Autobuild item set up to one item that is not an autobuild item then we still get multiple items that are not listed coming up when we open the autobuild window and build it.

Why would this happen? Where is this information stored?