Forum Discussion

maabjoinery
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Bill Reminders

Hi All, hope everyone is well and keeping safe!!

I have a question in regards to Bills that i have to pay. I know when i enter them i can put a promised date, is there a way to set up reminders on them so that i don't have to keep looking through my purchase register to see when bills are due??

Thanks Mick

• Hi maabjoinery 

Thank you for your post.

While there is no reminder function to see when bills need to be paid, you can use the To Do List which automatically pulls information from AccountRight to help you quickly see what needs your attention. You can learn more about the To Do List here: To Do List.

One thing that might be helpful ifor you s to display the To Do List each time you open your company file. To set this up go to Setup > Preferences > Windows tab > Display the To Do List when opening your company file.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jesh_D
    Former Staff

Hi maabjoinery 

Thank you for your post.

While there is no reminder function to see when bills need to be paid, you can use the To Do List which automatically pulls information from AccountRight to help you quickly see what needs your attention. You can learn more about the To Do List here: To Do List.

One thing that might be helpful ifor you s to display the To Do List each time you open your company file. To set this up go to Setup > Preferences > Windows tab > Display the To Do List when opening your company file.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.