Forum Discussion

Sujeev
Experienced User
2 years ago

Change the number of displayed rows

How I can change the display of number of rows of sales invoice. Currently it is showing only four rows in a customized form, then moving to next page. If there is 12 rows, invoice will take 3 pages.

invoice.JPG

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sujeev 

The number of rows cannot be decreased/increased in the custom form template. You can try increasing the size of the table by extending the borders and check if it then makes any difference. Let us know if you have further queries. 

Sujeev
      Experienced User

Hi,

Unfortunately, not making any difference. After every 4 lines it is printing in next page. Because of this , I have to waste so many papers for printing a invoice with many items.

Sujeev
        Experienced User

Hi , I am facing a problem in printing  invoices in MYOB account right plus- 2023.1.0 version .  Every invoices are printing only four lines on each page, after that it is going to the next page. So if there are 16 items in a sales order, i wil take  4 pages . In the customised form ,after four lines when I press tab it is going out the of the box. The box have anough height to fit 12 items atleast. Kinldy advise me how I can fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Sujeev