Forum Discussion

5 years ago
Solved

Cheque Form not working

We are using MYOB AccountRright Plus 2019.3 and have saved the customised cheque form (layout - regular) in MYOB. We get the cheque format correctly if we print out the cheque from Spend Money window. However, the cheque format is totally wrong when the cheque is printed out from the Pay Bill window.

Melisa_D
    5 years ago

Hi mollybowlo,

Thank you for the update. 

Glad to hear that is it now working!

Just incase it happens again I would also recommend clearing AccountRights cache as this can resolve odd behaviour in the program. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi mollybowlo

I would suggest checking to see if the correct form is selected when printing the cheques via the Purchases command centre. 

You can do this by going to Purchases > Print Cheques > Advanced filters > In the window that appears, it will display the selected form for the Cheque. 

Please let us know how you go with this. We are more than happy to assist.

mollybowlo
      User

Hi Melisa

I was doing this yesterday and the correct form was showing.  I will let you know as today it appears to be working!!!  Maybe restarting my computer?

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi mollybowlo,

Thank you for the update. 

Glad to hear that is it now working!

Just incase it happens again I would also recommend clearing AccountRights cache as this can resolve odd behaviour in the program.