Forum Discussion

Diana66
Contributing User
2 years ago

Connection error

We have a purchase invoice entered in error.

When we try to edit or delete the sales invoice we get an error message

Connection Error

Were sorry but something has interrupted AccountRight and youll need to restart.

We dont have a connection problem.  We can open, edit and delete all sales invoices around this one without error.  Then as soon as we try to edit or delete the  invoice the error message above returns.

All of the help information indicates that this is an internet / network problem but we only get this error message on this particualr transaction.

I have read a previous solution and tried clearing the cache but that did not help.  I have attached the diagnostic and a screenshot of the error, but can't locat the error log.

Diana

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Diana66 

Thank you for your post. 

It's great to see that you have tried clearing your cache. 

There are a few other things you would be able to do if you are facing this error. These include checking your TLS settings for internet explorer and also changing to Google DNS. 

The instructions on doing these can be found in our Help Article on the connection error.

Please follow these and let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Diana66
      Contributing User

Thanks Chris,

I ended up either on hold or with a technician from MYOB for 4 hours yesterday.  Uninstalled MYOB, re-downloaded, sent a copy of the diagnostic report, didn’t seem to be able to fix it.  Ended up ticking the ‘Transactions can’t be changed, must be reversed’ under the security tab in preferences. Reversed the transaction and applied it to the purchase entry that was causing the problem.

Thanks for taking the time to help.