Forum Discussion

eftl
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Emailing Statements and various

Hi,  I have a couple of issues that have been raised before but nothing seems to have been done.

I am using MYOB AccountRight Online V2022.6.0.

Issue 1:  I am receiving an increase in cutomer requests to have invoices send to one e-mail address, and statements to be sent to a different e-mail address.  The system currently allows for another email address to be added in Address2, but this relies on memory to know which of your customers need their statements sent to a different address.

As this seems to be more frequently requested - does MYOB have any plans to address this?

Issue 2:  The Aged Debtors List automatically displays across the page - the Aged Payables Summary doesn't.  I am having to change the column settings manually.  Not a big problem but an irritating one.

Issue 3:  I first raised this in 2018.  When paying supplier invoices, using tab, the first line often jumps straight to the "finance charge" box at the bottom of the page.  You manually have to position your cursor on the first invoice, and then it will tab correctly down through the rest of the invoices.  Can this pleeeaaase be rectified?

Thank you 

Tracey