Forum Discussion

RoseGoldsmith
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Error -25 Invalid Amount - Import Error for Item Sale

Hi

Is anyone able to assist with what the above error means - I am just testing one line in a Item Sales Invoice and keep getting this error.  Any suggestions?

Thank You :-)

Mike_James
    3 years ago

Hi RoseGoldsmith , looking at your import file, there is a space in front of each of the first name fields. You need to remove that, then the customer will probably be matched. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi RoseGoldsmith , are you able to attach the text file that you are importing? There can be a number of reasons for this error.

RoseGoldsmith
      Contributing User

Hi Mike

I managed to fix that error by taking currency formatting out of the export file.  Wish that was highlighted!

Now I am getting the error that -190 Customer Not Found - I had success with a single sale import, but am trying a few with spaces in between each invoice and getting that message - Have attached.  Let me know if you need anything else. Appreciate your help - I have over 500 to issue so hoping to get sorted.

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi RoseGoldsmith , looking at your import file, there is a space in front of each of the first name fields. You need to remove that, then the customer will probably be matched.