Solved

Error downloading excel report

Hi,

I cannot download a report to excel.

Attached is the error report.

Please help.

Thanks.

• Hi platinumnsw

Thank you for your post. Generally if you're receiving this error it means that files are either missing from the directory or there is a permissions issue blocking access. I would recommend first uninstalling AccountRight, reinstalling AccountRight and running the program as Administrator (this can be done by right clicking the AR icon and selecting Run as administrator). You should then be able to download the excel report. 

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi platinumnsw

Thank you for your post. Generally if you're receiving this error it means that files are either missing from the directory or there is a permissions issue blocking access. I would recommend first uninstalling AccountRight, reinstalling AccountRight and running the program as Administrator (this can be done by right clicking the AR icon and selecting Run as administrator). You should then be able to download the excel report. 

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.