Forum Discussion

2 years ago

GST Amount missing from Trade creditors and GST Ledgers

Hi, 

My Payables reconciliation is not reconciling by $370.25. Trade Payables Ledger balance is more by $370.25.

I have traced this to the Purchase order. The amount is the GST portion.

This PO was raised in Dec 2022 and paid within Dec 2022.

In the Trade payables ledger the PO amount is showing only net total (excl GST) where as the payment is showing accurate Gross Amount.

This PO is missing from the GST Paid ledger. But it does appear on the GST Detail report. 

Please let me know if anyone knows how to correct this report.

Regards,

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi KAPILAS 

Welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

There are numbers of reasons that can throw the payable reconciliation out of balance, it's great to hear you've already found the offending transaction. From that, I'd suggest checking for the possible causes explained in this Help article, and resolve it accordingly: Receivables, payable or inventory out of balance.

Please feel free to let us know how you go, or if you have any further questions.

KAPILAS
      User

Thank you for the reply.

I checked the PO entry and it shows the correct total and the GST portion $370.25.

Total payment made on this invoice also has been allocated to the PO correctly. 

- Trade Creditors ledger shows only the Nett Amount of $3,702.50 (GST amount not showing)

- In the GST Paid account this PO (GST portion) is not appearing at all.

- But this PO is showing on the GST Detail report correctly under the Purchase Value $4,072.75 and the Tax Paid  $370,25.

Need further help on this matter.

Regards,