Forum Discussion

H-TS
Trusted User
4 months ago

Here's a novel idea - FIX ALL THE BUGS. And in particular, recurring transaction reminder alert user selection

When trying to edit a recurring transaction, the user to receive the reminder alert changes to whoever is editing the schedule. Why??? From what I can see, it was a known issue back in 2021. I shouldn't have to reselect it each time, and sometimes I might not even know who it's supposed to be! As other users have reported in archived/closed posts, there's no way to report who receives alerts, so as soon as I open the edit schedule window, I can no longer see who should be receiving the alerts because the system fills in my name...   (If there is a way to do it, I haven't found it, and it would be useless after I've accidentally saved it with my name anyway.)

There should be a whole other section (if not in the forum, then directly to MYOB) for reporting bugs - these are not 'ideas'. They are things that have broken that your developers and decision-makers can't be bothered addressing.

12 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi H-TS,

Thank you for your post. I understand it is important for you to resolve this issue. I have already provided relevant information in one of your posts with the same concern. You can visit this link

You can contact us again if you still need further assistance. We are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

H-TS
      Trusted User

Actually, no, your other replies tell me how to use recurring transactions, which I already use. My issue is that when editing a schedule, the person being notified changes back to me instead of the name that had been selected. Completely different issue.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi H-TS,

Thank you for the update. Could you please confirm, after you edit the recurring transaction, have you tried to copy a recurring transaction? I replicate this and it works on my end. After following the steps on editing schedule, click the recurring transaction List then click Create a copy. Select the card the copied template to and enter a name for the recurring transaction. then click Save. 

copied template

Please let me know how you go on with this. If you have already taken the above steps and the issue persists, I will continue to communicate with you via private message to gather additional information. 

Thank you,

Cel

MT1961
      Contributing User

What is this Khoros thing?  No instructions or explanation as to why to log in there?

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MT1961

Thanks for your post. 

My apologies for the late response. Khoros is our internal community care platform and is typically only accessible to MYOB admins and moderators. If you've received a request to log in to Khoros, it's important to understand where this request originated from. It's not common for regular users to receive such requests, and it could potentially be a mistake or a miscommunication.

If you've received this request via email or another communication channel, please verify the source. If it's from a known and trusted MYOB contact, you may want to reach out to them for clarification. If the source is unknown or suspicious, please do not click on any links or provide any information.

Please let us know if you need further assistance or if you have any other questions. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,
        Shella