Forum Discussion

2 years ago

I dont see a backorder column in my MYOB basic lite plan .

Hi 

I have used the existing desktop MYOB for my old business (still keeping it ) and have subscribed to the business lite plan.

I have trouble issuing invoices as there is no backorder layout for the invoice that I used to it when I use the old desktop version.  I cant afford to pay 130 per month for the improved version with inventory.

I dont need inventory function and just the backorder layout so that my client can easily see the item that is on backorder.

do you think i stick to the only desktop version or try the 30 day free in better plan?

thanks

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi JonathanKueh 

The backorder field is only available to the Item layout invoices in the AccountRight desktop app (old version and new), it allows items to be backordered. This is part of the inventory module feature. The browser version doesn't have the full inventory module like the desktop app yet, backorder isn't available in any of the MYOB Business plans. 

If your existing AccountRight desktop app is working fine for you then there's no problem staying with it. If you are looking to utilise the new/live features, it would be best to sign up to subscription on your existing AccountRight serial number.