Forum Discussion

JANELLE
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

INVENTORY - PURCHASES/SALES ISSUE

We are having issues again and I beleive we need to have the Combined Inventory Script run again on both companies.  Compnay File 1 and Company File 3.  These issues are constantly rearing their ugly head.  Could you please make it a priority to run the scripts on both companies.

I am trying to post a Creditor Invoice  through the Purchase Register. An error occurs and it will not allow the posting. (Company File 1 issues)

I am trying to change a sales order (14766) into an Invoice.  An error occurs and it will not allow the posting.

(Company File 3 issue)

Many thanks

Janelle

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    JANELLE
    Experienced Cover User

Could someone please run the combined inventory script on both the Cloud Accounts as we cannot process invoices/sales orders.  It is interrupting our business.

Many thanks

Janelle

SamaraM
      Former Staff

Hi JANELLE 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query, but I'd be happy to run those scripts for you.

Can you please take a backup and confirm the following through Private Message:

• Serial number
      • Account name
      • Primary contact name

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.