Forum Discussion

AnnaPoj
Contributing User
2 years ago

In Tray issue after update

I upgraded to 2022.06.0 this morning and have had issues with my intray since

The intray is flickering and really slow.  Bank feeds are fine when the In tray is closed, but as soon as I open the intray the flickering goes mad, and the whole thing grinds to a halt, meaning I cant really get any thing done

I followed the prompts to update the software, but on calling the help desk it appears I was promted to update to the incorrect version (standard vs desktop I think), new version was installed, to no avail.  I deleted the lot and tried again, also to no availl. Not even sure if I have the right version, I downloaded it from the website  I have restarted my laptop, cleared the cache and done a speed test (internet is fine)

Helpdesk were unable to assist, they're apparently sending me a link to help troubleshoot ... but nothing has turned up

Has anyone else had this and found a viable solution?  I'm really frustated and would prefer to be working in my own business, than spending time and energy on getting this to work, and I dont have the time tpo spend another 30 minutes with the heklp desk to be told my laptop is slow and to clear the cache

Thanks in advance

22 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AnnaPoj 

Sorry to hear that you're facing these problems with the update. Can you please confirm the following so we can investigate further:

1) Is your company file online or offline?

2) Please attach a screenshot of the Help>>About MYOB AccountRight?

3) Have you tried clearing AccountRight cache besides clearing browser cache ?

4) If you open the file in web browser, is the intray still slow? 

AnnaPoj
      Contributing User

Thanks for the prompt response, this is all far more painful than it should be I'm afraid

1. How do I know if it's online or offline?

2.  refer attached snip

3. Yes, I cleared the Accountright cache already, did not help

4. I dont know, I have only ever used the software

Thanks for your help

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi AnnaPoj 

Thanks for confirming the build. If there is a green bar at the bottom of the screen and you log in with your email address and password, the file would be online. If the bar is purple, the file is locally stored.