Forum Discussion

Monilou
Contributing Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Invoice Reminders for Inactive Clients

Hello

I was wondering if invoice reminders are sent to 'inactive' clients, when they still have an amount outstanding?

I have a client who is claiming they have received no notification that their account has been outstanding since Oct 2018.  I have sent direct emails, but I was wondering if MYOB still sent the automatic reminders.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Mon

• HI Monilou 

As I understand it, the automated reminders will be sent on an invoice as long as that invoice still has an amount owing. This happens regardless of whether the client is setup as active or not inside the company file.

That said if invoice reminders were enabled significantly after the invoice was overdue, beyond the 14 day reminder period, some of the reminders may not be sent out

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

HI Monilou 

As I understand it, the automated reminders will be sent on an invoice as long as that invoice still has an amount owing. This happens regardless of whether the client is setup as active or not inside the company file.

That said if invoice reminders were enabled significantly after the invoice was overdue, beyond the 14 day reminder period, some of the reminders may not be sent out

Monilou
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you for explaining that.  Answered my query perfectly!