Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

Invoice Reminders not working in the app

Invoice Reminders not working in the app. MYOB been aware of the issue for weeks but havs not fixed it yet !!!!!!!!!

So frustrating!

• Hi EarandHearing

Thanks for the post. We appreciate your patience. 

From what I understand, you're experiencing a blank screen when trying to open the invoice reminders screen. A current workaround for this issue is to use the browser version of the application and access the invoice reminder from there.

Should you require additional assistance, please consider visiting our support sites at myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com for further guidance.

Feel free to start a new thread if you have any other queries or need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi EarandHearing

Thanks for the post. We appreciate your patience. 

From what I understand, you're experiencing a blank screen when trying to open the invoice reminders screen. A current workaround for this issue is to use the browser version of the application and access the invoice reminder from there.

Should you require additional assistance, please consider visiting our support sites at myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com for further guidance.

Feel free to start a new thread if you have any other queries or need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve