Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Invoice reminders stopped sending

Hi

We used to have the invoice reminders sent successuly to clients, but somehow it stopped.

I attached a screenshot here for you. It looks like it stopped sending since late 2021. 

I also attached the setting of invoice reminders, just to be clear - I did not change anything in the setting. 

I also checked the client card setting, every one is set 7 days terms, and initially I sent each one directly from AccountRight. 

Can some one please provide some assistant?

Thank you 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello JunoSafc 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

Are these invoices that you have highlighted still currently overdue? I can see on the left they have the green tick meaning that these emails were sent out up until4/04/2022 displayed on your screen. 

If the customers have paid the invoices, the reminder wouldn't need to send.

Can you please confirm that these have been paid?

JunoSafc
      User

Hi Chris

Yes they were paid, I took this screenshot just to show you that it stopped since last year. 

I am getting a lot of overdue invoices this year so I was checking if the reminders were sent to clients, that's when I found that the reminders stopped sending. 

I am going to show you one overdue invoice, this invoice was sent out on 27/07/2022, but nothing after, and it is still unpaid. Please see attached.