Forum Discussion

kathyTTM
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Re: Austomatic statements not being sent

Hi there, Today I received an email regarding the Unpaid Invoice summaries being sent out 6/6/2022. I have not received this email since 3/9/2021 I have not made any changes to the fields foe sending these auto reminders out. What has happened with the MYOB updates to make this go MIA for 7 months?

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi kathyTTM

Thanks for your post. Are you able to provide a screenshot of your unpaid invoice summary set up, this can be found by going to the sales command centre and clicking on invoice reminders. Also, invoice reminders is different to the unpaid invoice summaries set up. If you go into your sent emails window within AccountRight, can you see that the reminders have been sent out ? 

kathyTTM
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melisa,

It is the Unpaid Invoice summaries that I am referring to that, without any changes made by us, have not been sent to our clients for October 2021 through to May 2022. 

I have attached the screen shot as requested of my sent emails for this time. 

No settings were changed during this time, but the last statements were emailed 3/9/2021 and the next were 06/06/2022.

Certainly seems to be a glitch from one of your updates.

Kathy

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi kathyTTM

We haven't had any reports in regards to the upgrade affecting this setting. Can you please provide a screenshot of the unpaid invoice reminders settings in your file aswell so I can take a look into this.