Forum Discussion

JBentley
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

Sales Item Import error 25

Hi there Can someone please assist with Import error 25. Documents attached.   TIA JB
    Komal_S
    4 years ago

Hi JBentley 

I've tried to import the same file and it worked without giving the error you're getting. Please check a few things to ensure that the import works as expected: 

1) Check what fields you're matching the import file by, as an example I've chosen to match by Co./Last Name:

2) If you have also selected Co./Last Name, ensure that the Co./Last Name available field is matched to Co./Last Name import field and the First Name is matched to First Name. If you're auto-matching the fields, this order can be incorrect, therefore please ensure all the fields are correct by manually matching them( if required)  before moving to the next one: 

3) Finally, unmatch Card ID and Record ID as shown because it can sometimes cause interference if the card is matched by Co./Last Name:

Besides these things, the name of the cards also matters. If these names are in the upper case in AccountRight, they should be upper case in the import file as well.

Let me know how you go on with these changes.