Forum Discussion

Kathy2
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Statement already emailed but still showing as 'to be sent'

I don't usually send out statements, but decided as a one off to send a statement to my customer. I have emailed and printed the statment, however it still remains to be in the '' statements to be pr...
    3 years ago

Hi Kathy2 

What you are describing is normal software behavior in AccountRight for the Print/Email Statements window.

The Print/Email Statement window works differently from other Print/Email windows. For example, the Print/Email  Invoices window will remove the transaction after printing. When you open the Print/Email Statements window it will check to see if the customer has a current balance. If the customer will have a current balance it will populate the card in the both the To be Printed and the To be Emailed lists. It should be noted that once the statement has been printed/emailed the customer will not disappear from the other populated list.

As it uses the customer's card balance to populate the windows you emailing that statement will still correspond to that customer appearing in that window as they still have an active card balance.