Forum Discussion

CentralCranes52
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Unable to print EFTPOS payment method receipts - Also Emailing Receipts

Hello there, 

Similar to others in he community, we are presently unable to print receipts; for us it's for payments received using the payment method of EFTPOS., we can do and see others. Could you please advise what we need to do to enable this.

Also, are there plans to provide for emailing of receipts, much like we can email invoices and statements etc.?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time.

Monia

Yanike_S
    3 years ago

Hi CentralCranes52 

When we run this script, it should affect the entire file, so it isn't user specific. When I ran the script again, it did mention your files were affected again. Hopefully, it had resolved it for everyone this time.

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CentralCranes52 

Thanks for your feedback.

While we can see the value of such an option, we have decided to postpone implementing this for now. Instead, you could use the option Print to PDF. This saves the receipt as a pdf version, which you can then email to your customer.

I have arranged to run a script over your file (Serial number ending with 6620, Company File ID 9) and you should be able to print those receipts now. Our developers are currently investigating and looking for a permanent fix. In the meantime, if you encounter this issue, let us know and we will have to run those scripts over your file again.

CentralCranes52
      Contributing User

Thank you Yanike.

Yes, we already print to PDF, as we email just about everything. It would be great to have that function added as it already exists for invoices and statements.

Stay safe

:-)

Monica

CentralCranes52
      Contributing User

Hello again, 

Was the script run just over my profile in MYOB? If so, that would explain why my colleagues Karyn and Chloe still can't print them, whereas I can now.

Could you kindly look into please :-)

Thanks so much.

*Surnames removed by Moderator

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CentralCranes52 

Scripts are run over the entire file, regardless of user. Could you check if they have the following option unticked?

If this doesn't work for them, I am happy to run the script again to see if that solves it.