Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Unable to print receipts

Hi 

I have just processed a number of payments and have gone to print receipts and they are not showing up at all.

I have gone into the Advanced filters and clicked the unprinted receipts only and nothing shows up at all.

Can you please help.

Thanks 

• Hi SIA1986

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! This is something that has been raised with our teams, our teams have found that after creating a customer payment via the Bank Feeds window for a customer that has the deliver option 'to be emailed' will not load in the print receipts window. I have run the script over your file to resolve this, they should now appear. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SIA1986

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! This is something that has been raised with our teams, our teams have found that after creating a customer payment via the Bank Feeds window for a customer that has the deliver option 'to be emailed' will not load in the print receipts window. I have run the script over your file to resolve this, they should now appear. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

SIA1986
      User

Hi Melisa

Thanks for your response.  I can access all receipts now.

Thank you

BellaCT
      Experienced User

Hi Melisa_D 

I am also having the same trouble trying to print receipts and believe I need the script to be run on my company file.

Can you arrange this for me please?

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi BellaCT

Thanks for your post. I'm happy to arrange this, can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and file ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight).

SIA1986
      User

Hi Melissa

The same issue is happening again.  Since the end of March no receipts are showing.

Could you please fix this issue again?

Thanks

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi SIA1986

Thank you for your post, I've had the script run over your company file. 

MattPlow
    Experienced Cover User

Hi guys

I am also not getting anything come up when i uncheck the "unprited receipts only" box.  Last 4 #'s are 3946, Company File ID is 2. Could somebody please help me with this? Thanks

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi MattPlow

I'm happy to arrange the script to be run over your file, please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and file ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight).

MattPlow
        Experienced Cover User

Hi Melissa. Serial number ends in 3946, Company FIle ID is 2. Thanks