Forum Discussion

Soap
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Unknown Deposits

I have received 2 unknown deposits in out account.  One of them looks like was from 2 different businesses.

I feel these should have come into my account as separate payments throught EFT.   But now my issue is how to pay them of on an Invoice.  Because has come in as one total amoutn for 2 same businesses....how do I do this.

I tried receive money....but as to be done separately.

On another note, I hate the new dashboard display. I not like the factor that staff can see my bank balances!!!!

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Soap 

Thanks for your post. 

To match the bank feed transaction to 2 payment transactions. It needs to pass through the undeposited funds clearing account. After which we could process the payment by Preparing a bank deposit

This is also a useful Help Article Matching a bank feed to multiple transactions with step-by-step instructions on how to match the transaction.

If you need further assistance please feel free to reply to this thread. 

Best regards,

Genreve.

Soap
      Experienced Cover User

Hello Genreve_S

Sorry for the late reply, I have been very sick.

How do I find the payments for  " TF Direct Credit MYOB PAYBY MYOB000007"    ?

This does not tell me who it is from.  Why can't it have the Invoice number ?

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Soap

Thanks for your reply. Hope you are feeling better now.

For you to know which is which you could open the Online Invoice Payment report to check on information. 

If you still have confusions feel free to reply to this thread with your questions. 

Cheers, 

Genreve