Forum Discussion

DebLB
Experienced User
2 years ago

customising reports

Hi All

I am hoping someone can tell me if there is a report that has all the fields in it e.g job #, Sales Manager,  job status, 100% completed, P&L, that i can customise my own report from.

I haver started looking through them but i will need to make my own fort the reports that the Directors are asking for

Thanks in advance for any help given

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DebLB 

If you run the Jobs List report, then you can Add and remove report columns, and show the field "% complete", it will show the jobs and percentage completed. It also displays the P&L, and if you add the "Manager" column, the manager for the job as entered in Lists>>Jobs will also be displayed. 

Digiwise
    Experienced Partner

Hi Deb,

Is this the same query that you have posted about before?  If I've missed something different please let me know so that I can provide a customised response.  Below is a copy of my response to the other post.

From what I understand you are looking for a report that shows all the jobs that have been completed within a date range (e.g. last week) with sales manager and the P & L details for those jobs.

You could export the two MYOB reports you have identified (Sales Manager's jobs and Job P&L) to Excel and combine them using Excel formulas.  This would require some vlookups and other formulas in Excel and it would be a manual process of exporting the two reports to Excel each time you wanted to get the report.

If you would like an automated solution where you can produce the report in Excel simply with a few clicks and zero human error you could use software we have developed. If you would like to discuss this option I can be contacted through my contact information.