Forum Discussion

Agspec4
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

missing sales order and purchase order in myob premiere

i just made trial to book in sales order and purchase order via myob instead of using excel sheet. it works.

but today i found out my 2 sales orders and purchase orders booked in sept are gone. But those booked in august are there.

What possiblity can happen ?  and how to retrieve them? how can i know other datas are gone haywire too?

• Hi Agspec4 

Thanks for your post. If you are having problems finding recorded transactions there's a couple ways I'd recommend looking for them:

• the Purchases/Sales Register - filter by the supplier/customer and extend the date range in case the wrong date was entered
    • run the Purchases/Sales Register detail report

If you're still having problems finding those transactions can you please let me know where you're looking for them, screenshots would be great.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Agspec4 

Thanks for your post. If you are having problems finding recorded transactions there's a couple ways I'd recommend looking for them:

• the Purchases/Sales Register - filter by the supplier/customer and extend the date range in case the wrong date was entered
    • run the Purchases/Sales Register detail report

If you're still having problems finding those transactions can you please let me know where you're looking for them, screenshots would be great.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.