Blank Statements

Contributing Cover User rturnour
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Blank Statements

Hi MYOB

I am seeing lots of similar complaints here and no responses from MYOB. Ive been with MYOB for 25 years and have not seen Tech support worse despite the huge increases in cost. Please help. Tried sending a question on Tech Support but got the response... the question area is closed at this time. What the hell am I paying for??????

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Blank Statements

Hi @rturnour

MYOB did offer an email based support service a number of years ago, this has since been disabled. The reason for this was based on feedback we received in regards to the Ask a Question process and around expectations vs reality.  We may look at bringing back the service in the future however my understanding is that it is not something that we are immediately looking into but we do see that some clients would like to receive their support via a this or a similar channel.

In saying that you are always welcome to use one of the other support options that MYOB does have available to clients such as extended phone support and Live Chat. Alternatively, you are always welcome to post your enquiries on the Forum. I'm sure the MYOB Community made up of MYOB Staff, MYOB Partners and other users would be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Thank-you for taking the time to respond to my complaint however it would have been mroe helpful if you could have posted a solution to the blank statement saga.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @rturnour

Based on the information provided in your original post there is no additional information into your statement enquiry as such we have no information to go to better assist you with that. If you do have any enquiry we would recommend posting as much information into what is occurring so we can investigate further.

In terms of blank statements, I would be initially looking at:

• Does the same thing happen when using the default form as oppose to a customise form?
  • Does the same thing occur if you print those statements i.e. not email them?
  • If you are emailing them, does the attachment appear correctly in your Sent Items/Outbox?
  • Are you using Abode Reader as default PDF program within Windows?
  • Is it doing it for all customers or only some?

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi Steven, I have found the issue. For some reason MYOB has wiped one of the customised forms I use. It is completely blank now. I have customised a new form and everything is working again.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post