Can't link suppliers invoice to bill

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Contributing Cover User StarGlass
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
StarGlass
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can't link suppliers invoice to bill

Hello - I am having difficulty linking suppliers invoices to bills in Accountright 2016.3. I can link the first or maybe even the second but it stops after that. The invoice just sits in the intray. I have tried to repeat the process but nothing happens. I have quit the intray, gone back in and tried again but nothing happens. I have quit Accountright and logged in again the next day tried again but still the same result. The issue occurs with invoices from the same supplier or a different supplier. 

Regards

Graham

5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,282 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Tallie_M
MYOB Moderator

4282Posts

285Kudos

666Solutions

Re: Can't link suppliers invoice to bill

Hi there @StarGlass,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Are you able to elaborate as to what happens when you click on a document and select the option to 'Link to Existing Bill'? You've mentioned it just 'sits in the InTray' - does it freeze? Do you see a spinning blue cog?

Additionally, how are you adding them to your InTray (e.g. drag and drop, e-mail)?

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
StarGlass
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

hello Tallie,

i highlight the bill i wish to link. i follow the process of finding the correct bill. i then click to link. when the window closes the invoice is still sitting in the intray highlighted. it does not link.

no freezing. no spinning wheel cog.

i email the invoices to the intray.

Cheers

Graham

MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,282 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Tallie_M
MYOB Moderator

4282Posts

285Kudos

666Solutions

Hi @StarGlass,

Thanks for the additional information. It does sound quite unusual, and I've been unable to replicate it on my end.

Are you able to try uploading a document via the Add Documents or the drag and drop feature and then seeing if you're able to link it to a bill? This would help us work out whether the issue is related to the e-mailing or whether it's affecting all documents in your In Tray.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
StarGlass
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello Tallie,

I rcvd a bill from a supplier this morning. I emailed to the "in tray" and then successfully linked this to an existing bill. see attached 612440. I then tried again to link an invoice to a bill that I have been having issues with but with no success. I tried what you suggested. I deleted the invoice from the "in tray" and added the invoice via "Add Documents" and then tried to link to the bill but again no success. see attached 232464. I have attached these pdf's hopefully you can see an obvious reason why one will link and the other will not.

Cheers

Graham

Clairville
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Clairville
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I'm having the same problem.  And I took loged out and came back the next day only to find the problem is still there.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post