User
Australia
Frequency

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Custom Pricelists for Individual Customers

Is there any way of assigning custom pricelists for individual customers ?

IE:   Customer X has a specified special fixed price for items A, B, C, D.

Customer Y has a specified (different) fixed price for items A, C, D (but is base rate on B).

Can I set an individual pricelist against each customer (card) containing a hand picked set of inventory items with prices just for that customer.

I fully understand the mechanics of the current setup for price levels from the selling details under the item card but this will not work in our scenario.

I have also reviewed you FYI and other posts and found no solution.

Please advise if this is at all possible.

Regards,

Bob

3 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner GDay53
765 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
GDay53
Ultimate Partner

765Posts

782Kudos

144Solutions

Re: Custom Pricelists for Individual Customers

@Frequency

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

Depending on the number of different pricely levels you use would depend on if it was capable or not.

You have six different price levels for each item Level's A, B, C, D, E and F.

But you can only set one price level for each customer.

So to achieve what you want you will need to set each item price to reflect the different price points.

Base prices would be Level A , Customer X would be say level B and Cutomer Y level C.

Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield

gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Frequency
2 Posts
User
Australia
Frequency

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for the attepmt however as stated above I already understand how this currently works.

However this will be required for 100+ customers with custom pricing across 10-20 different products from our 1000+ range. Therefore I was asking if it is possible to set pricing under the customer card for individual products?!

Regards, Bob

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,248 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6248Posts

657Kudos

862Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Frequency

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

As explains only one Item Price Level can be assigned to a customer, which would correspond to the same price level on the individual inventory items. This does mean that a customer could only be set to one of seven different price lists, consistent across all customers.

For example, if you had some clients who received 30% off all prices you could set Price Level A to be 30% below the base price, whilst Price Level B might be set to 50% below base price. This would mean that all customers assigned to Price Level A would get 30% off that items base price.

Currently its not possible to assign individual item prices to a specific customer card.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post