Export Invoice template to CSV.file

SST007
3 Posts
Cover User

Export Invoice template to CSV.file

I am looking to export my invoice template from MYOB, however, whenever I do this through 'setup' and 'export customised forms', it always saves as a FRMX file. Does anyone know how to change it to a CSV file?

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,061 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Export Invoice template to CSV.file

Hi @SST007

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

Due to the information contained within the customised form, it isn’t possible to export out the customised forms in any format other than with the extension of FRMX. Other formats don’t allow certain aspects of the information and formatting contained within the customised form to be retained.

Additionally the export customised forms feature is designed to allow you to export customised forms from one company file and import them into another. Unlike the exporting and importing of other information, the exported forms aren’t designed to be opened or amended in other programs

Although you could in theory rename the file and forcibly change the extension to .csv, as none of the information and formatting within the file would be in that format it would simply corrupt the information and make it unreadable to programs that read the csv format.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post