How can i create a report showing open invoices but include the journal memo notes

Bettah
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

How can i create a report showing open invoices but include the journal memo notes

How can i create a report showing open invoices (Like the age receivable detail) but include the journal memo notes

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,111 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: How can i create a report showing open invoices but include the journal memo notes

Hi @Bettah,

You initially posted in the MYOB Essentials board, but it looks like you're using AccountRight - I've therefore moved your post to the appropriate board.

In regards to your query, the Sales [Customer Detail] report sounds like it fits the bill. This report displays all invoices for selected customers within the set date range and can be customised to show only open invoices as well. In addition, you can also add the Memo field by going to Insert / Modify > Show Hide > selecting the Memo field from the left column and moving it over to the right. Once you've done this, make sure you re-run the report by going to Filters > Run Report to display the changes.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post