How to change bank details in your existing invoice template on MYOB AccountingRight

Homebuild
1 Post
Cover User
Australia

How to change bank details in your existing invoice template on MYOB AccountingRight

The "how to pay details" in my existing invoice template needs to be changed as I have changed my bank as well as office address. I have changed the address in the Company Information and the invoice now reflects the new address. However, I can't seem to change the BSB number as well as the address in the How to Pay section at the bottom of the invoice template. Can someone take me through the steps please. I am a novice. Thanks.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,819 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: How to change bank details in your existing invoice template on MYOB AccountingRight

Hi @Homebuild

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Generally, clients will add banking details to their AccountRight invoices by adding that information to a text box on the customise form. If that has occurred it can be updated via navigating to the required form (Setup>>Customise Forms>>Invoices>>Selecting the Layout and the form>>Customise) and clicking on the required text box to update the information.

If you are using PayDirect Online and do need to update that information see Help Article: Editing your bank and business details 

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post