Invoices auto send

Contributing Cover User Davis
24 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Invoices auto send

Hi

I want to take advantage of the new credit card portal.  Im a trades person and I use a third party app to collect hours and materials.  I have been invoicing straight from the app to the client but this does not have any payment facilities with it.  I want to continue to use the app and approve the invoices to go into myob like i currently do but then at the end of the day I want myob to email the client the invoice for the work so they get the payment link.  Is this possible or a feature to yet be invented?

2 REPLIES
Contributing Cover User Davis
24 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Re: Invoices auto send

I also see another problem to over come, how can I select a customer to have visa payment automatically checked on the invoice?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Invoices auto send

Hi @Davis

AccountRight doesn't allow for the auto sending on invoice based transactions. To email an invoice a user would need to open the invoice and select Send to>>Email or use select to send the email invoice using the Print/Email Invoice window.

Also for an invoice to be set up for PayDirect Online, you do need to select the enable Online Payments for that invoice by ticking the Online Payments option on the relevant invoice (top right of the Enter Sales window). You are unable to set a particular customer's invoices to be paid using PayDirect Online it is all done on a per invoice basis.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post