Multiple Online Company Accounts

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
Experienced Partner Sunnyland
13 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Multiple Online Company Accounts

I have two company Accounts that I wish to have online for our Accountant to view / alter, until recently I was unaware that this could be done but when I look at the promo page for Accountright premier it states that I can manage upto 2 Accounts online when using Accountright Premier but when I look at my subscription information it states that I can only manage 1 Account online.  Can you please tell me if I am doing something wrong or does my account need to be upgraded?

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,227 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Multiple Online Company Accounts

Hi @Sunnyland

I've taken a look at my.MYOB account and can see where the confusion has occurred, I've passed that onto the team to get that updated for AccountRight Premier.  Just to confirm an AccountRight Subscription for AccountRight Premier will allow 2 company files with Live Service.

From your point of view you do have 2 company files using Live Services:

• Company file ID 12 has bank feeds on it
  • Company file ID 6 has bank feeds on it and is uploaded into the cloud.

You can find a company file ID in a file by opening it and selecting Help>>About AccountRight.

If you wanted to have ID 12 in the cloud this can be done via opening that file and selecting File>>Go Online (Upload this file). This will upload that file to the cloud so you can have both ID 12 and 6 in the cloud.

If you are wishing to have another company file in the cloud (not ID 12 or 6) you would be looking at purchasing an additional AccountRight subscription. This will extend your licence to have another company files using Live Services i.e. Bank feeds, Cloud access, Pay Superannuation...

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
13 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

Hi @Steven_M

Thanks for the reply,  yes it is Company File ID 12 that I would like to put online but I cannot find any option under file to do this.  Am I missing something?  That is why I thought that I could only upload 1 file.  I have attached an image of the file menu.

Untitled.png
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,227 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Sunnyland

Generally there are three possible reasons why you wouldn't be able to see the File>>Go Online (Upload this file)

• The file is Clearwater which is the sample company file.
  • Your user access role to the company file doesn't have permissions to upload this file (do sign in as Administrator to the company file).
  • You are attempting to upload a company file from a Network Library. We would recommend ensuring that you are using the company file on the Host/Server Machine and completing the upload on that. Alternatively you could do a copy and paste from the Host/Server Machine onto the local computer and then open that file to upload - ensure other users are logged out and when uploaded use that online file.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
13 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

Perfect, have the file on a network machine.  Thanks for the help.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post