Re: What is the best solution to printing product and bar code labels direct from "Order" screen

rdalzell
4 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
rdalzell
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: What is the best solution to printing product and bar code labels direct from "Order" screen

I'm not meaning from retail manager sorry. I am trying to do it in AccountRight sales order entry screen.

Cheers

Russell

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,007 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6007Posts

631Kudos

818Solutions

Hi Russell ( @rdalzell )

As you had posted on the Retail software boards I had assumed you were using one of our MYOB Retail products such as MYOB RetailManager.

There is no function within AccountRight itself to print barcodes directly from the sales order window. Instead you may want to have a look at our MYOB Add-on Centre, which has a number of programs that can be used to expand the functionality of AccountRight.

Do feel free to post any other questions that you may have

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
rdalzell
4 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
rdalzell
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can you advise which partner programs there are. I have looked and only found Labels4

Regards

Russell

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,007 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6007Posts

631Kudos

818Solutions

Hi @rdalzell

The MYOB Add-on centre represents all of the add-ons that we have collected in a centralised location, to make for easy searching. All of those add-ons are searchable and visible, however as these are only the add-ons that we have collected there may be limited options for some specific features.

That’s not to say that there are not other add-ons out there that may meet your needs, however if they are not listed in the Add-on centre it simply means that we are not aware of them, but they may still be listed on the developer’s website. We are unable to provide a list of these add-ons as we are unaware of them.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post