Setting up a credit card in AccountRight Plus

MareeW
2 Posts
Cover User

Setting up a credit card in AccountRight Plus

Hi,

I have set up the pay direct online for my customers to be able to pay from their credit cards.

I have sent a trail invoice to myself and pressed the pay now button. I then added my credit card details in and once I hit submit an error - Unfortunately there was an error while processing payment. I have sent another to someone else to test for me and they get the same error. 

I have logged into my paydirect online and that seems all fine and I am receiving the emails inside MYOB even to show that the payment was unsuccessful. 

Any ideas why this isn't working?

Thank you

Maree

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
3,853 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: Setting up a credit card in AccountRight Plus

Hi there @MareeW,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. We do hope you find it a valuable resource.

Are you able to test it out using a different credit card? You mentioned you sent an invoice to someone else to test, however, I presume you sent them your credit card details as well. This would help us troubleshoot further as it would narrow down whether it's just having an issue with your credit card or if it's all attempted payments.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
MareeW
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi Tallie @Tallie_M,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes the testing was done on two different credit cards. A client was also sent an invoice and has expressed that he also can not pay and got the same error message.

Regards

Maree

MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
3,853 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Hi there @MareeW,

This sounds like it may be an internal issue. I've asked the Transactional Services team to look into this for you, however, I would like to quickly grab your contact details (so they can contact you directly once they've resolved the problem). I've sent you a private message requesting this information - you can access your private messages by clicking on your avatar on the upper righthand corner > selecting the envelope icon.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post