Cover User
Australia
Rindy59
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Stocktake Pricing

We do periodical stocktakes. We do not inventory.

I used the Item List Detail Report to export to Excel to create my stock sheets.

We didn't do a stocktake last year and I have now changed to Account Right Live and this list no longer exists.

How do I get the Item Description, Buy Unit and Last Purchase Cost to a report?

I have looked everywhere and I am hoping I have missed one.

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,853 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20853Posts

2316Kudos

2908Solutions

Re: Stocktake Pricing

Hi @Rindy59

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

The Item Description column can be added to the current Item List [Summary] report in AccountRight 2017 by selecting the Insert/Modify>>Show Hide option in the Report Columns section of the Insert/Modify tab.

The Buying Unit (and Selling Unit) of measure is not something that can be added to that report. If you do need a record of that information it would need to be exported out using the File>>Import/Export Assistant. You would need to select to export out the Items including the fields Item Number, Item Name, Buy Unit Measure (and Sell Unit Measure). For more information on exporting data please see Help Article: Exporting data

The Last Purchase Price is a field that can't be added to the Item List [Summary] report (both in AccountRight 2017 and AccountRight Classic) or exported out. If you did need a record of that this would need to be checked via the Buying Details tab of that required Item.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Rindy59
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Rindy59
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Stocktake Pricing

Thank you. I used the item summary list with Item Description for the count sheets. Using the export would at lease get the buy unit in, so will do that next year. Pricing has been a headache though.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post