21 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Taxable Payment Reports

HI Am running the Taxable payment reports for 2017 in Accountright 2017.1

When i print the reports it is only giving me 1 report being

Taxable Payments Annual Reports and the file to upload to the ATO

Last year there was a statement for each subbie to run along with the above report.

Is this statement no longer avaiable??

4 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner CathieR
956 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Re: Taxable Payment Reports

Have a look in reports>Purchases>Payments>Taxable Payments.

You can customise for each supplier if needed.

Cathie Robilliard
BCom. (Acc/Finance) UNSW
MYOB Certified Consultant
BAS Agent
email:cathier@optusnet.com.au
Servicing Sydney South, NSW
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @KristyH

Great to see that @CathieR has offered her assistance in regards to your enquiry

AccountRight v19 does provide a Report of taxable payments*, this will show the individual amounts and additional information on a per payee basis required to complete and lodge your Taxable payment report manually The Report of taxable payment 's intention is to be used internally and is not designed to be given to payees or filed to the ATO. 

In the AccountRight 2017 range, the Taxable Payment report* has not been included in this product range. This is due to the fact that all the required information is actually found in the Taxable Payment Annual [Detial] report - you may have to add in additional columns to that report. As the Report of taxable payments was never intended to be given to payees or filed to the ATO and you can obtain that information through another report this particular report has not been included in this product release.

*This report was in addition to the Taxable Payment Annual [Detial] report and the ability to generate a TPAR file for upload to the ATO

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Ultimate User gavin12345
1,487 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia

Hi @KristyH

I hope you were able to understand the reply by @Steven_M - I'm not sure if he answered your question or not. Thought I would add that if MYOB doesn't generate a pdf advice to send to the contractors, and only generates the TPAR.C01 lodgment file, you could use a program called TPAR Generator. This will load all the data from the MYOB generated TPAR.C01 file and will also allow you to generate the pdf advices for the contractors. Costs $50-60 or there abouts but may be useful if you have hundreds of advices to prepare.

Regards

Gavin

Contributing Cover User KristyH
21 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Yes i understand the reply.

I know you dont hand out the statements to the subcontractor we just used this in house to capture the information and to make sure all information is on the reports  and use with our workings.

Thanks i have now customised the reports to show the info i need!!

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post